Yields 4-5 Servings:
2 Jars Fond Bone Broth Liquid Light (32 oz)
1 cup diced organic carrots
1 cup diced organic celery
1/4 cup diced organic white onion
sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
1 cup egg noodles
Fresh parsley to garnish
1. Wash and prepare all vegetables.
2. In a large stock pot, add bone broth, vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil.
3. After soup begins to boil, reduce to low heat for 10 min.
4. Add uncooked egg noodles and return to a boil for an additional 8 min or until the egg noodles are cooked through.
5. Serve hot with warm bread and a shot of delicious Everyday Elderberry Syrup for maximum natural goodness and immune support!